Historic downtown Motel catches fire


Eagle Pass, TX - At approximately 2 a.m. on Wednesday morning the local fire department was informed of a fire.


Eagle Pass Fire Department personnel fought the blaze for a couple of hours before they were able to bring it under control.

Downtown's historic Hesles Motel is a community landmark that has existed for over 80 years.


The fire caused notable damage to the hotel started in one of the rooms and then spread to the ceiling, fortunately, first responders were able to extinguish the fire to prevent further damage.


Hotel historico del centro se incendia


Eagle Pass, TX - Aproximadamente a las 2 a.m. del miércoles por la mañana se informó al departamento de bomberos local de un incendio.


El personal del departamento de bomberos de Eagle Pass combatió el incendio durante un par de horas antes de poder controlarlo.

El histórico Hesles Motel del centro es un hito en la comunidad que existe desde hace más de 80 años.


El incendio causó daños notables en el hotel, comenzó en una de las habitaciones y luego se expandió hasta el techo, afortunadamente, el personal de primeros auxilios pudo extinguir el incendio para evitar mayores daños.

Powered by Smart Ad

smartadtrans.png

© 2020 by Eagle Pass News Leader.

  • Facebook Social Icon