Family of seven asking for community support after home was destroyed in fire

Updated: Dec 9, 2019


Eagle Pass, TX - An Eagle Pass family of seven is asking for the community support after a fire consumed their home early this week while family was deep asleep.


According to the Balderas family, one of the children, 6-year-old, woke up to use the restroom when he noticed "smoke coming out of one of the spare bedrooms." He immediately warned family members, making it possible for them to rush out of the house saving their lives.

The father suffered third degree burn, therefore was transported to a San Antonio hospital.


The incident left the family with nothing, as they lost clothing, furniture and most importantly their home.


The family has set up a gofundme account and is kindly asking for any type of donations. Anything will be greatly appreciated. 


Donate at: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-us-after-home-burned-down

Familia de siete solicita apoyo de la comunidad después de su casa fue destruida en un incendio


Eagle Pass, TX - Una familia de siete de Eagle Pass está pidiendo el apoyo de la comunidad después de que un incendio consumió su hogar a principios de esta semana mientras la familia estaba profundamente dormida.

De acuerdo a la familia Balderas, uno de los niños de 6 años se despertó para usar el baño cuando notó "humo saliendo de una de las habitaciones libres". Inmediatamente advirtió a los miembros de la familia, lo que les permitió salir corriendo de la casa salvandoles la vida. El padre sufrió quemaduras de tercer grado y fue trasladado a un hospital de San Antonio. El incidente dejó a la familia sin nada, ya que perdieron ropa, muebles y lo más importante, su hogar. La familia ha creado una cuenta de gofundme y está pidiendo amablemente cualquier tipo de donación. Cualquier cosa será muy apreciada.


Puede hacer su donacion en: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-us-after-home-burned-down

Powered by Smart Ad

smartadtrans.png

© 2020 by Eagle Pass News Leader.

  • Facebook Social Icon