'Our hard work burn to ashes' EP family states after home completely destroyed in fire (VIDEO)


Eagle Pass, TX - An Eagle Pass family lost their mobile home when it was completely consumed in a fire.


The tragedy took place on Tuesday afternoon in the Loma Bonita Sector. Eagle Pass Fire Department responded to the scene and extinguished the fire.

"They say God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers I'm still in shock all our hard work burn to ashes my family is safe but my house is gone , only God knows why but no matter what I still trust him n I promise to keep pushing for my family," Vale Guerra posted on social media.


It has not been confirmed what was the cause of the fire; thankfully no person was reported injured during the incident.


Vale "Villano" Guerra posted the below video on his facebook account along with the image included in this post.




'Nuestro arduo trabajo arde en cenizas', afirma familia de EP después de perder su hogar en un incendio (VIDEO)


Eagle Pass, TX - Una familia de Eagle Pass perdió su casa móvil cuando se consumió por completo en un incendio. La tragedia tuvo lugar el martes por la tarde en el Sector Loma Bonita. El Departamento de Bomberos de Eagle Pass respondió a la escena y extinguió el incendio.

"Dicen que Dios da sus batallas más duras a sus soldados más fuertes. Todavía estoy en estado de shock. Todo nuestro arduo trabajo se ha convertido en cenizas. Mi familia está a salvo, pero mi casa ya no está, solo Dios sabe por qué, pero no importa lo que siga confiando en él. Lo prometo. seguir presionando por mi familia ", publicó Vale Guerra en las redes sociales. No se ha confirmado cuál fue la causa del incendio; Afortunadamente, ninguna persona fue reportada herida durante el incidente. Vale "Villano" Guerra publicó el siguiente video en su cuenta de Facebook junto con la imagen de arriba.



Powered by Smart Ad

smartadtrans.png
  • Facebook Social Icon

© 2020 by Eagle Pass News Leader.