Eagle Pass family loses everything in house fire


Eagle Pass, TX - A local family from the Chula vista sector was left homeless after a fire burn their home to ashes.


The mobile home was located on Fresno Street and was occupied by the mother and her four underage children, who were able to get out in safely and on time, Sheriff Tom Schmerber said.

The emergency yielded the intervention of firefighters who responded to the scene, however, when they arrived the fire had already caused damage considered as a total loss, declared the authority.


The investigation is being conducted by detectives from the fire department.


To donate and help the victims, a gofundme fundraiser has been created at the following link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/hdhgb-fire-destroyed-home





Familia de Eagle Pass pierde todo en incendio de casa


Eagle Pass, TX - Una familia local del sector de Chula Vista se quedó sin hogar después de que un incendio consumiera su casa hasta convertirla en cenizas.


La casa móvil estaba ubicada en Fresno Street y estaba ocupada por la madre y sus cuatro hijos menores de edad, quienes pudieron salir de manera segura y a tiempo, dijo el alguacil Tom Schmerber.

La emergencia rindió la intervención de los bomberos que acudieron al lugar, sin embargo, cuando llegaron el fuego ya había causado daños considerados como pérdida total, declaró la autoridad.


La investigación está a cargo de detectives del departamento de bomberos.


Para donar y ayudar a las víctimas, se ha creado una recaudación de fondos de gofundme en el siguiente enlace: https://www.gofundme.com/f/hdhgb-fire-destroyed-home